Thursday, October 28, 2010
So you wanted to be different and unique? It is your desire to get maximum attention from your friends, relatives and the community? Get yourself an alien tattoo design that would fulfill your wish for attention and popularity.
We have not encountered real aliens. What we have are the artist's imagination and interpretation of accounts of supposedly alien encounter that we saw on TV, movies, magazines and other media. It might be that the mystery and the stories attributed to aliens attract us toward them but we cannot deny that we are easily enthralled by these accounts and it stirs our imagination.
Alien tattoo designs are now accessible in many varieties. You may select a horrible but gentle creature. There are artist's rendering of famous aliens characters in Star Wars, E.T., Mack and Me, Alien, and many others. They are depicted as slimy green being, horrible flesh-eating beasts, or simply red cute individuals with antenna like ears (they are identified as coming from Mars).
If you want something deep, hideous, and terrifying option for your alien tattoo, you must settle for dark and heavy colors. A side drawing or text with tribal and psychedelic theme would be a good accent to your alien body mark. You may place this complicated and enigmatic design on your full or half arm length, chest, abdomen or back areas.
Cute and friendly-looking aliens look well when drawn onto your forearm, ankle area, and the upper arm. Again, heavy and dark colors will give it the perfect alien look.
Check on the artistic ability of your tattooist and evaluate his or her skill to innovate and improve any alien tattoo design. Make sure that he or she knows well the project and will do it with complete confidence.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Cartoon tattoos are cute and show off your child like side. But surely, there are other reasons why people find cartoon tattoos more appealing:
* People do not necessarily focus on cartoon designs for tattoos being cute and appealing. Although, yes it IS indeed cute and appealing, but there are people who choose carton designs that have a significant and deep meaning in their lives.
* Getting a classic cartoon design for your tattoo enables you to show to everybody who would bother to look that you have a child like sense of humor and that kid you used to be is still in you somewhere. This shows the world that you do not take yourself too seriously and would give out the impression that you are an easy going and fun loving type of person.
* Cartoon tattoos help you to live your life from your innocent childhood days to the biting realities of adulthood. There are also people who like to combine serious tattoo designs with light funny cartoon character designs. This gives an unexpected twist in the designs and is really funny and unusual.
* There are also guys who opt to have the cute looking female anime characters' faces tattooed on their bodies. These cute and sexy realistic looking designs were derived to the Japanese cartooning style. The sexy and adult twist to the generally cute animated faces gives the appeal that is normally needed for a tattoo art. People normally like to combine these anime art to tribal tattoo designs and japans characters which gives the designs the needed eastern touch to it.
* Cartoon tattoos would not be complete without the heroes and villains designs. For those people who are able to identify with a specific character to either side, you can go and have that character tattooed on you. Or for added fun, have one good guy and one bad guy tattooed on each of your arms so you can have an epic battle going on every day for the rest of your life.
* There are also people who have the face of a particular TV star tattooed and while this is really up to the person getting the tattoo, artists do not usually think this a good idea as nobody really lasts that long in show business anyway.
* Ranking among the favorites in the cartoon character tattoo arena are bugs bunny, Tweety bird, daffy duck, Donald duck, goofy, Mickey and Minnie mouse and of course - Tinkerbell. Oh and yes, Bart Simpson is also very popular.
* Getting a cartoon character as a subject of your tattoo is really an opportunity to show off your young and innocent side. It is a testament to humor and looking at life at an easy going pace.
Always remember though that tattoos are a permanent deal. So make sure that the cartoon character you would have tattooed on your body would be worth your time and pain. Well, tattoo removal is possible these days, that is a fact but that is a more expensive and quite more painfully process altogether. Oh and it doe leave ugly scars, too. SO you better make up your mind if having a tattoo is something you really want to do.
Hannya Mask Tattoo, Japanese Flower Tattoo, Japanese Koi Fish Tattoos, Japanese Sleeve Tattoo, Snake Tattoos Picture, Dragon Japanese Tattoo, Japanese Tattoo Design, Japanese Tattoo Symbol, Wave Japanese Tattoo, Kanji Tattoo, Oni Mask Tattoo
Monday, October 25, 2010
In the 1700 DC, the noble were allowed to wear fine clothing and adorn themselves, whereas the laborers were restricted from wearing those fine clothes and adorning themselves. So, the middle class choose tattoos as an alternate method of adorning themselves. This is when the idea of "body suits" came into existence. This concept of body suit was mainly derived form the samurai warriors campaign coats. These coats displayed the heroic designs such as pride and great bravery, at the back. Even a dragon or a guardian was displayed on the coats.
These Full Body tattoo were mainly designed in Japan, which covers nearly the full body. This Japanese Body tattoo Suit initially began from the back but now its extended to cover the shoulders, arms, thighs and gradually covers the entire body. With the growth of the popularity of the fictional heroes, body suit tattoos have also grown with it.
One kind of Japanese body tattoo was one; that covers the entire upper body leaving only a vertical strip exposed from chest the abdomen. This gives the illusion of a body suit or unbuttoned vest. By achieving the body suit, one gets a feeling of self satisfaction and gives them the opportunity to move on with their personal achievement.
The Japanese Body Suit tattooing, explains not only the art involved but also the political and the social forces that is involved in the Japanese culture. This art is the top pick of the college level arts that best holds the culture and history of Japanese art. There are many Tattoo events and tattoo shops in big cities which make body tattooing a popular among the people of Japan.
These Tattoo design can be completed in one sitting, similar to the traditional tattoo designs of America or tribal tattoo designs. Tattoo specialists, still do traditional irezumi, which means the insertion of ink that leaves a permanent tattoo or mark on the skin. Japanese body suit is very expensive and time consuming. Japanese government wanted to project the image of modern Japan to the west thus outlawed tattoos which impressed the foreigners to seek the skilled tattoo artists.